Thursday 23 November 2017

Lucid 12” Memory Foam Mattress Review

Memory Foam mattresses are extremely common today. The reason for this is because manufacturers are constantly trying to come up with new techniques to make mattresses cool us down, feel considerably more comfortable, and cost less. I can't tell you precisely how many mattresses I have slept on while on vacation and exactly how a lot of those I've wanted to somehow fit into my suitcase due to just how comfortable they were. I was able to receive my hands onto one of these contenders in the memory foam mattress conflict, the Lucid 12" mattress. Let's go check out what additional mattresses are up against, will we?


The producers of this Lucid mattress promise a luxury mattress in a price you have the ability to afford.


Lucid promises a comfortable, cushioned mattress which will make you get through the night without worries.


The open cell structure of this Lucid increases breathability to be certain that there is no overheating which could result in an embarrassing body temperature while you're sleeping. Combine breathability with curve-conforming support, which keeps your spine in a neutral position, you have got one seriously comfortable mattress for the majority of individuals.


The memory foam will sink beneath the weight-bearing curves of this individual sleeping to help alleviate stress, all while isolating with motion of the person sleeping on the opposite side of the mattress.


As with all of my reviews, here is a quick list of those good & bad things I stumbled upon while sleeping on the Lucid.


PRO


The Great

No odor

Cover is washable

No motion transfer

Breathable

Inexpensive

CONS


The Lousy

It's thick

The minute the delivery guy took the box in the truck, I understood what it was. The outside of this box was plastered with the Lucid title and that which was inside of it. It shown the mattress, the size, gave me some information about it, all before I even opened it.



To mepersonally, this is excellent marketing, but on the flip side, anyone who walks away from the box is going to know what is inside. I live in a very secluded location in the mountains of New York, so theft isn't a massive concern. The one thing which worries me is that individuals who live in heavily populated regions might possibly be subjected to it. So, superb marketing strategy, but maybe the box needs to be inside of a different plain box?



Characteristics & Benefits


Buckle up and sit back while I give you All of the details concerning the features and benefits of this Lucid, including all of the tests I finished



The Lucid memory foam is infused with gel beads which help to grab and distribute additional warmth. The unique ventilated design increases airflow during the special sleep coating also helps to regulate body temperature. Additionally, but it also helps to correctly align the spine, which is ideal for individuals that might suffer with chronic back pain. Additionally, the mattress is naturally resistant to allergens and dust mites, so this will definitely help those with allergies.



This is truly the first air coating of this mattress, which helps to keep it ventilated and cool. The moisture wicking feature brings moisture away from the skin, helping to alleviate perspiration and humidity. The cover is washable, but not simple to replace and eliminate.



Comfort


I would like to handle them individually.



My partner has quite a different amount of relaxation than I do. Many times, we agree about the comfort of a mattress, but maybe not with all of the Lucid. He believed that it was comfortable, a little too firm for him, but still typically comfortable. He slept during the night for approximately the first week and then after that, he had been ready to throw in the white flag. He wasn't able to find a comfy place and just wasn't having it. But for the sake of this evaluation, I left him sleep on it longer. He complained for its upcoming couple of weeks that it just wasn't his cup of tea.



This mattress is definitely created more for back and side sleepers, maybe not stomach sleepers. If I was in my back or my side, I was quite comfortable, however, it was still a little firm for my own preference. I gave this mattress quite a lot of time to break in, too. It just wasn't working out for me personally.



Thus, according to my experience, the Lucid would likely be more comfortable for those that sleep on their sides or back, even the stomach to men. If you've been blessed in the torso, I don't think that you're going to be comfortable if you are a stomach sleeper too.



Support


This is where my husband and I agree about the aid of this Lucid. For many people, it's important that our bodies are nicely encouraged as all of us sleep. He is a contractor and he puts his back through torture throughout the day. I'm a mother of 4 which is continually bending, lifting, squatting, and thus on-the-go. By the end of the day, our backs are on fire.



After we slept on the Lucid, we did seem to see a decline in back pain each morning. For me personally, it was only if I was in my own back, for him, it was virtually any position.





Edge Service


I can not endure a mattress which doesn't have boundary support. Nothing is worse than falling onto the floor since you have only a little too close to the border and it gave way. Yes, there was a few idle to the boundary service, but nothing drastic like I have seen in two or three different mattresses I have analyzed.



In general, there is pretty great advantage support with all the Lucid. My husband sits on the border of this bed a whole lot to put his pants on and seemed to sit there just fine without the benefit of it giving. He'd been quite impressed with the way in which the mattress played.



When I'm sleeping, or trying to for that matter, the final thing I wish to believe is that my spouse rolling about on the opposite side. Bad enough that he moves his toes to find comfortable, but he also moves quite a bit. I can honestly say that the mattress done nicely in this region. I didn't feel any kind of movement coming from his side. With California King beds, it's tough to feel motion anyway if you're on very different sides, however if we did sleep relatively close to one yet, we still barely felt motion.



If you take a look at my video, it is possible to see that there was little motion in the wine glass since the bowling ball was dropped quite near to it.


Have you ever laid in bed at night thinking to your self that it was much too hot in the bed which you wished it would chill you down? Well, with all of the Lucid, you won't have this issue. For many people, it is tough to find a mattress which will help keep us cool.



The Lucid includes these gel beads inside of this ventilated open mobile memory foam coating. These beads are intended to keep you cool, which in my opinion, they did. I wasn't finding myself sweating or overheating, neither was my husband. The following coating, the little bamboo coating, is also ventilated so that the air isn't getting trapped elsewhere in the mattress. I believe this is really a massive helper when it comes to regulating temperature.



I have discovered mattresses which claim they keep body temperature controlled, but a great deal of them failed my warmth retention evaluation. Let's see.



This is unquestionably the most important evaluation I really do with my own mattresses. This evaluation reveals whether or not the fever regulation characteristics live up to their promise. While I do my own evaluation, I simply take my heating sock and then warm it up. I will then place it onto a designated location on the mattress until that location is warmed up to 130 degrees approximately. I will then place my fever rifle immediately and time how long it takes to get from 130 levels to approximately 98 levels.



How did it work? It took 18 minutes to your own mattress to cool down, which is quite terrific. I have discovered mattresses require almost a minute to cool down.



Smell


I have experience mattresses which took weeks to not smell anymore. I am not fond of stinky mattresses, mainly since I can't sleep on them right away. There is nothing worse than not being able to sleep on a comfortable mattress that is calling your name.



So much as the Lucid goes, there wasn't really an odor. It was more of a "brand new mattress" odor. The mattress comes with an A+ in my book with this particular attribute.



The moment I set up all of my brand-new mattresses, I like to have a glance at those thoroughly. I hunt for ripped tiles, loose threads, and pulls in the thread, zipper construction, as well as the quality of the foam inside.



It is highly encouraged that you utilize a solid frame with a level stage. You don't need to use a box spring either, as long as the frame or foundation provides equivalent support to your mattress.





Does it work on flexible beds?

Unfortunately, no.



Do you need to rotate the mattress?

This is what some other users, besides myself and my spouse, believed concerning Lucid.



Constructed nicely


Nice looking cover


Service


Very supportive to your back


Break In Period


Per Week or even more


Pain Relief


Others observed that a reduction in spinal pain


Comfort


All-around comfortable for many



If you are one of these women and men who constantly seem to need to utilize a warranty, whether it is or isn't any fault of your own, this is an exceptional option for you. This mattress comes with a 25 year warranty, which is great for those that think that they would need to utilize it.



It's exceptionally cheap for each one of the qualities you are getting with it. The majority of the mattresses we have examined are about the $1000 mark, whereas this one is all about the 500 mark.



This mattress is specifically designed to realign the spine and reduce the back pain which you might be experiencing. This is in no way a remedy for chronic back pain, but it might help alleviate some of those symptoms.



It will have a fantastic quantity of aid and it's definitely watertight, which is one of my favorite components of it. I truly do recommend it for those who have back pain too. It might not be a permanent solution, but it will help to calm some of those symptoms.



The one thing which I could say I did not like about the mattress is that the simple truth that the cover is such a pain to take off and put back on. You have to lift the mattress to unzip it in the bottom and if you are trying to put it back on, you have to do exactly the identical thing. The mattress is really hefty too, which makes it that much worse.

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot for this article. keep blogging keep it up. god bless you.
    keep going on and update day by day.

    Buy mattress online

    best mattress in India

    ReplyDelete